See Australia Your Way
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Eyecare Plus Ltd (ABN 88 095 148 431), 5.01/77 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW2018. Telephone: 02 9315 2900
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are registered Facebook or Instagram account holders.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences on 01/06/2021 and entries close 11:59pm AEST on 13/09/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Spend $50 or more in a single transaction at a Participating Store (“Qualifying Transaction”). In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided by a staff member, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one;
- Take a creative photo of themselves with their Qualifying Transaction Eyecare Plus purchase (“Photo”); and on Facebook OR Instagram
- Upload the Photo to their personal Facebook page, and include the tag ‘#SeeAusEyecarePlus’; and
- Follow the Eyecare Plus Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/eyecareplus.
- Upload the Photo to their personal Instagram page and include the tags ‘#SeeAusEyecarePlus’, ‘@eyecareplusoptometrists’ and tag a friend; and
- Follow the Eyecare Plus Instagram page ‘@eyecareplusoptometrists’.
For the removal of doubt, individuals must have their Facebook and/or Instagram account set to public in order to be eligible to enter.
- A participating store is any Eyecare Plus store nationally as well as the online store www.eyecareplus.com.au/shop/ (each a “Participating Store”).
- Entrants must retain a copy of their Qualifying Transaction purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per unique Photo submitted with a Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $50 in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Each entry will be individually judged based on creative and entertainment merit of the Photo uploaded. This component is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. There will be one (1) round of judging each week of the Promotional Period, for a total of fifteen (15) rounds of judging (each a “Weekly Judging Round”), and there will be one (1) final round of judging comprising of the fifteen (15) winners of each Weekly Judging Round in order to determine the winner of the Major Prize and Secondary Prize (“Major Judging Round”). Entries into each Weekly Judging Round will open and close on the dates and times specified in clause 14.
- All rounds of judging will take place at 01/77 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018. Each Weekly Judging Round will take place on the business day after entries close for that Weekly Judging Round on the times specified in the table below. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Judging Round will be entered into any subsequent round of judging (except for the Major Judging Round). The Major Judging Round will take place at 11am AEST on 15/09/2021. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be notified by private message (via Instagram or Facebook) and their names will be published on www.eyecareplus.com.au/seeaus by 17/09/2021.
|Weekly Judging Round||Open Date (12:00am)||Close Date
|Winners Judged (11:00am)|
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best valid entry for each Weekly Judging Round, as determined by the judges, will each win a Carrera OR Kate Spade pair of sunglasses, valued at up to $300. The winner will be able to choose between one style/model of Carrera OR Kate Spade pair of sunglasses. The style/model of Carrera and Kate Spade pair of sunglasses available to be won will be decided at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The best valid entry for the Major Judging Round, as determined by the judges, will win a Hello World travel voucher, valued at $20,000 (“Major Prize”).
- The second best valid entry for the Major Judging Round, as determined by the judges, will win a Hello World travel voucher, valued at $5,000 (“Secondary Prize”).
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- If for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value is up to $29,500.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to the Photo (including caption) (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same, including but not limited to Photo uploaded for entry) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing Instagram or Facebook to uploading the Photo is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php OR Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook OR Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook OR Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook OR Instagram. Facebook OR Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.