Welcome to Eyecare Plus Optometrists Neutral Bay
Sydney optometrist Eyecare Plus Neutral Bay focus on comprehensive eye examinations, prescription sunglasses, spectacle frames, contact lenses and eye health care for....
Welcome to Eyecare Plus Optometrist Neutral Bay
Sydney optometrist Eyecare Plus Neutral Bay focus on comprehensive eye examinations, prescription sunglasses, spectacle frames, contact lenses and eye health care for the whole family.
The practice is centrally located in popular Wycombe Road. Neutral Bay is a suburb known for its village atmosphere.
Parking includes street parking as well as a large council carpark in Grosvenor Street.
Rosa Klinger established her Optometric practice in 1979. She was joined by Anne Ta in 2006 and together they practice as Eyecare Plus Neutral Bay Optometrists. They have been providing superior eyecare for the people of the Lower North Shore. The practice has up to date equipment and an onsite laboratory.
If you want personalised service from experienced Optometrists and Optical Dispensers, if you want a variety of options from budget to high end fashion frames and the latest lens technology, then visit EyecarePlus Neutral Bay. We are centrally located in Wycombe Road at Neutral Bay Junction.
Our Services include:
- Eye examinations
- Contact lens consultations and fitting
- Fashion-forward eyewear
- Glaucoma screenings
- Cataract assessments
- Macular Degeneration consultations
- Digital retinal imaging
- Optical Coherence Tomography scans
- Computerised visual fields
- Onsite laboratory
- Qualified Optical Dispensers
Rosa M. Klinger
We proudly supply members of all major health funds, including:
- Medibank Private
RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY PAIR OF GLASSES
WITH YOUR INITIAL PURCHASE*
*Conditions apply. Available only at Eyecare Plus Neutral Bay. Initial purchase must include both frames and lenses. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
2nd pair SV hard coated lenses with same prescription into a select range of frames. Ask in practice for details.
OUR PRICE MATCH PROMISE
Terms & Conditions
- The product being compared must be the same in all respects and in stock at a competitor retail outlet in Australia.
- It must be a current advertised price and readily viewable by Eyecare Plus. Eyecare Plus will not match any prices sourced online.
- A written quote, receipt, invoice, advertising or any other official document from the competitor showing the cheaper price is required.
- All sale, stock liquidations and clearance items are excluded from the price match promise.
Macular Degeneration (MD) is a disease that destroys the central vision that we use for everyday tasks such as reading and driving. It is the leading cause of blindness and severe vision loss in Australia. For patients older than 50 years, one in seven will have some sign of it. While there is presently no cure for MD if it is detected early enough we can slow its progression.
Glaucoma is an eye disease which slowly destroys the optic nerve at the back of the eye. In some cases in may move rapidly. It is usually caused by increased pressure inside the eye though it may be caused by poor blood supply or a weakness of the optic nerve. Over 300,000 Australians have glaucoma. It is more common as we age but it can occur at any age.
A cataract is a clouding or haze of the lens inside the eye which leads to a decrease in vision. Opacities in the lens obstruct light from passing through and being focused on to the retina.
Dry eye syndrome is a lack of sufficient lubrication and moisture in the eye leaving the cornea (the main lens of the eye) with an inadequate tear film. This occurs when the eye doesn't produce enough tears, or the tears have a chemical composition that causes them to evaporate too quickly.
- Amblyopia, or Lazy Eye, is a reduced vision, generally in only one eye. Read more
- Astigmatism is an out-of-roundness of one or more surfaces in the eye's optical system. Read more
- Diabetic Retinopathy is damage to the retina caused by complications of diabetes mellitus, and can often lead to blindness. Read more
- Eye Muscle Inco-ordinations, or Phorias, occur when the eyes do not align or focus together as a team. Read more
- Hyperopia, or Long-sightedness, causes a person to see clearer at far than at near. Read more
- Colour blindness is almost always inherited, although it can be acquired condition as a result of some diseases or injuries. Read more
- Myopia, or Short-sightedness, is a condition in which near objects are seen more clearly than objects which are far away. Read more
- Presbyopia is a gradual loss in the focussing ability (accommodation) of the eye and is part of the normal vision changes we all experience as we age. Read more
- Spots and floaters are semi-transparent specks of natural materials inside the eye, which sometimes can be seen floating in the field of vision. Read more
- Laser Refractive surgery describes a group of procedures where surgery is used to correct the focus of vision rather than spectacles or contact lenses. Read more
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) is a non-invasive imaging test that uses light waves to take a cross section view of your retina, the light sensitive tissue at the back of the eye.
With OCT each of the retina's distinctive layers can be seen, allowing our optometrist to map and measure their thickness. These measurements help to with early detection, diagnosis and treatment guidance for retinal disease and conditions including age-related macular degeneration and diabetic eye disease.
Dilated Fundus Examinations (DFE)
This procedure involves putting eye drops into the eye to enlarge the pupils. In conjunction with our high tech equipment, enlarging the pupil allows us to better detect eye disease. We recommend that a DFE be performed on all new patients and repeated once per decade in your 20's, 30's and 40's and biennially after 50 years. This procedure is bulk billed under Medicare. This procedure can cause blurred vision and glare sensitivity for a minimum of 2-3 hours so we recommend that you wear sunglasses and avoid driving while your sight is affected.
Please use the following contact details to get in touch, or fill in the form below to send us an email.
Eyecare Plus Neutral Bay
|Phone:||(02) 9953 3026|
|Fax:||(02) 9909 8172|
|Address:|| 146 Wycombe Road
Neutral Bay (Sydney) NSW 2089
|Find Us on Facebook|
Book an Appointment
Reorder Contact Lenses
Existing contact lens patients of Eyecare Plus Neutral Bay can reorder their contact lenses simply by submitting the below form.
If you have any questions about a new or existing order, please contact us directly on (02) 9953 3026.
Should your prescription be older than 12 months, please click here to make an appointment.