What We’re Doing to Protect You.
At Eyecare Plus, we are focused on providing high quality eyecare and that includes ensuring the health and safety of our patients, and our team members.
Our number one priority is the health of our patients, team members and the broader community. We would like to reassure you of the additional precautionary measures that we have introduced:
- Disinfecting all equipment and hard surfaces between patients.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting frames.
- Patients are asked to sanitise their hands upon arrival at the practice.
- Our team members will sanitise and wash their hands before and after each interaction with our patients.
- Ensure the number of people in waiting rooms are limited.
We encourage that if you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, that you reschedule your appointment with us for another time.
We are committed to keeping you safe while we continue to serve out local community.
Please do not hesitate to speak with our staff if you have any questions.