See clearly now and pay later
Afterpay allows you to see clearly now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay, you can spread out the cost of your glasses or treatment with no added interest, and no additional fees*.
Sign up to Afterpay, book an appointment at your nearest participating Eyecare Plus practice, and scan your Afterpay barcode at reception – it’s as simple as that!
Find an Afterpay optometrist
Getting started with Afterpay
What you will need:
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
What you need to know:
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit your local participating Eyecare Plus practice
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or existing Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
- If you fail to make a payment on time – you will be charged an initial late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid seven days after the due date.
How to Use Afterpay
- Book your appointment online or directly with your nearest participating Eyecare Plus practice
- Download the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up
- Before you visit us – Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- After your visit – Generate a barcode for our friendly team members to scan
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Once approved, your payment schedule will be displayed in your App
*Late payments will incur an initial late fee of $10 and a subsequent fee of $7 of the payment remains unpaid for seven days after the due date.